If you’ve been refused payday advances into the past, you’re not alone. Over 75% of temporary loan requests are usually declined and there are numerous items that can contribute to the rejection.
In this guide, we consider the good reasoned explanations why you may be refused for short-term credit and what you can do to fight this later on.
I would like a quick payday loan but Keep Getting Refused
Following a rejection, you shall likely need to know why you had been denied a payday loan. The essential typical reasons behind this include:
- Maybe maybe Not passing affordability checks.
- Previous borrowing history or missed payments
- Employment type ( e.g. Not being in complete work)
- Identification verification ( not being registered or supplying a wrong address)
- Credit check decrease (experian, callcredit or equifax)
- Current loan agreements along with other loan providers (way too many loans that are existing
- Address or bank validation failure ( e.g.